Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pricing

Hey all- it was brought to my attention that I have left pricing off of here, so I am going to try to catch you up on the pricing.


Single Headband= $3
3 Headbands= $8
Flower hair clip= $4
Flower/Headband Combo= $6
Boutique Bow= $5
+ with headband= $7
Corker Bow= $5
+ with headband= $7
Boutique/Corker Combo bow= $7
+ with headband= $9
Tulle bow= $3
+ with headband= $5
Tulle/ Corker bow combo= $4
+ with headband- $6

Burp Cloths= $6
+ with name= $10
Ribbon Loop Burp Cloth= $7 (will add pictures of these soon!!)
+ with name= $12

Wipe Cases= $10
+ with name= $15

Picture Frame: (Personalize at no additional charge)
+ 4x6 Frame= $12
+ 5x7 Frame= $20
+ 8x10 Frame= $30

Tutu= $20

Sorry I am just now getting pricing on here. If you have any questions or orders you can email me at amanda@kbugdesigns.com. Keep checking back- I have some new things I will be posting this week!!!
A new orange and yellow flower clip that is beautiful on a yellow headband, and some new burp cloths. Thank you and have a blessed week!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment